Tuesday 2 April 2013

Cushing's Awareness Blog Challenge 2013 - Day 1

Cushing's Disease Awareness
Why I decided to take part in the Cushing's Awareness Blog Challenge?...
For the past 3 years I have been stuck in a world of wondering, this has got to be one of the worst feelings. Always wondering why?? or whats wrong?? Searching for an answer I just couldn't find.
So many tests were done and just always mistaken for something else, who would have ever imagined a brain tumor. It is such a rare disease that is often mis-diagnosed so participating in this challenge I hope to educate others of Cushing's Disease and maybe save the next person years of grief.
It is something awful, but it is something awful that has changed my life in many many ways. In a strange way I am Thankful!! I believe I was given this "bump in the road" because I could handle it. I believe I was given this so I CAN educate people about Cushing's. I believe I was given this for many reasons. It has made me a stronger person and still this is all new to me as it is a learning experience for me as well. I still have so much to learn about this myself and I will continue to grow and I continue this journey.
Now follow my blog for the next month so we can learn together as a group...
I am on the road to a fight against Cushing's Disease and if you are to I would love to hear your story, so please contact me at: mylifeasacushie@gmail.com
Looking forward to hearing from all the other "Cushie's" out there and following their blogs as well this month!!
From one Cushie to another... Lets stay strong and fight this horrible disease together!!
Happy Cushing's Awareness Month!!


No comments:

Post a Comment