Monday 8 April 2013

Cushing's Awareness Blog Challenge 2013 - Day 7

Why I'm Thankful?!
 
 
There are so many reasons why I'm Thankful for this whole experience. It is something that is going to be part of my life forever.
It's not that I'm thankful for having a disease, I am Thankful for what it has taught me. It has been about 5 months since my diagnoses and I have been on a rocky road ever since, but I have learned so much along the way. I have learned not to judge others, you never know what's happening to them underneath everything. You don't know why they look the way they do, or walk the way they walk. I have learned who truly is there and who is not. I have learned the meaning of LIFE!!!
 
Life is something that I think we all take for granted at some point in our lives. Its something we are so lucky to have. Everyday I am so Thankful to wake up and I am so Thankful for everything life has given me.
 
I'm Thankful for friends.
I'm Thankful for family.
I'm Thankful for LOVE.
I'm Thankful for life.
 
There is so much to be Thankful for!!
 
Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment